We have implemented the following safety measures as mandated by the state and in accordance with the best health practices from the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
1. All of our staff members have completed training on new workflows and infection prevention measures.
2. All of our staff members will be wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE), including masks and eye protection, during patient encounters.
3. All of our staff members will answer screening questions and have their temperatures taken upon arrival to the office.
4. In order to organize our office workflows to maximize social distancing and cleanliness, all patients are required to arrive 5- 10 minutes prior their scheduled appointment time, wait in their own car upon arrival and call or text our office to inform us of their arrival. Patients will be contacted via phone call or text message when the provider is ready for the visit to begin.
5. All patients are required to be wearing a face mask prior to entering the office.
6. All patients will be asked screening questions and have their temperature taken with a no touch thermometer upon arrival to the office.
7. All patients are required to disinfect their hands with sanitizer provided by the office upon arrival to the office.
8. All patients are required to come to their appointments alone unless they are physically in need of a companion, or are unable to consent to treatment on their own (e.g. a minor).
9. All patients who are sick or have had prior exposures to COVID-19 will be rescheduled
In addition, our office will be thoroughly disinfected every day and each treatment room will be disinfected after every patient visit. Sanitizers will be provided throughout the office for use by patients and staff members.
To minimize the possibility of spreading the virus contagion, our office will no longer accept cash payments. Check, credit card, and Venmo payments will be accepted.
The safety and well-being of our patients and staff members are of utmost importance to us. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
Phone: (732) 858-1322 Fax: (855) 755- 7778
Acupuncture at Marlboro Township, Monmouth County, New Jersey
Call Us: 732-858-1322